Who We Are
The Rainy River District Best Start Network is a community collective – representing families, health and social services, business, education, and early learning – that creates community-wide systems to enrich the lives of children and their families.
Every child matters.
Every child is born with potential and what we do today impacts tomorrow.
It’s up to us.
- Atikokan Next Generation Coalition
- Child and Community Resources
- Country View Child Care Centre
- Coming Together for Kids Coalition
- Gizhewaadiziwin Health Access Centre
- Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services
- Kenora/Rainy River Infant Hearing Program
- Ni Gi Goo Si-Wii Gi Waam Child Care
- Northwest Catholic District School Board
- Northwestern Health Unit
- Rainy River District School Board
- Rainy River District Social Services Administration Board
- Seven Generations Education Institute
- Sunset Country Metis
- United Native Friendship Centre
- Weechi-it-te-win Family Services